DEMO UNIT PURCHASE PROGRAMME
Purchase the Durabook Products You Need for Demos and Development.
The Demo Unit Purchase Programme offers eligible DURABOOK resellers and channel partners the opportunity to purchase demo laptops and tablets at special discount prices.
To qualify for the Demo Unit Purchase Programme, each partner must agree to the following terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- Maximum two units per product model in each of the reseller’s locations.
- Durabook reserves the right to modify the programme at any time without notice.
- “No Cancel, No Return” policy, once the purchase invoice is received, unless the device is faulty.
- Only Durabook selected products and models can be ordered as demo units. Channel limited and discontinued products are not eligible. Accessories are eligible at the same discount of the relevant model.
- Demo units must be kept by the reseller for six months before they can be sold. Warranty will be the standard warranty associated with the product. Upon resale, the reseller must inform the customer about the remaining warranty period.
ELIGIBILITY PARTNER MEMBERS
Open to all Durabook authorised channel partners. To become a partner, please register here.
Supply of demo units is through Durabook Authorised Distributors fulfilling on behalf of Durabook. The purchase of demo units is not available directly from Durabook.
SERVICE AND SUPPORT FOR DEMO UNITS
Support services are available as required and demo units will be supplied with a standard warranty. If a service or support agreement is required, please contact your distributor.
Accessories required to complete a demo system may also be purchased through the programme at the same discount of the relevant model, provided that the order is placed at the same time.
Durabook partners may resell the demo products and accessories to end users after six months and only as “used” devices with the remaining warranty.
To Purchase a Demo Unit, Resellers Must Follow these Steps.
- Complete the On-Line Registration Form.
- Durabook will review and respond to requests within three business days. A Special Purchase Pricing Letter (SPPL) will be issued.
- Once an approved Special Purchase Pricing Letter (SPPL) is issued, it is the responsibility of the reseller to place the order with the designated distributor. Approved SPPL must accompany the purchase order sent to the distributor in order for the special discount to be applied to the order.
- Approved Special Purchase Pricing Letter (SPPL) have an expiration date of 30 days from the date the SPPL is issued. The expiration date will be clearly stated in the confirmation email. Please make sure to purchase requested demo units prior to the expiration date.