Friday, Jul. 08, 2022
WORK LOCATION: Central and West Coast Territories
POSITION: Territory Sales Manager
BACKGROUND: Durabook Americas is a leading manufacturer of rugged computing solutions, including the DURABOOK line of notebooks, tablets and all-in-one computers. Durabook is seeking a Territory Sales Manager for Central and West Coast territories to develop and grow the sales of our Durabook line of rugged mobile computing solutions and accessories.
- Select, recruit, and onboard new partners based on fit and mutual objectives
- Provide highly skilled sales and technical level communication of the Durabook Value Proposition to both partners and end user customers
- Develop an annual business plan that supports your assigned territory and revenue goals. Business plans would include information such as targeted partners, verticals, positioning, high level marketing efforts, etc.
- Set and track sales targets aligned with company objectives
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to partners and customers in a timely manner
- Represent Durabook at partner events, activities and conferences
- Must be able to work with partners to uncover opportunities, qualify them, and formulate & implement action plans to develop them into projects
- Take ownership of the business as if it is one’s own utilizing the resources Durabook Be the entrepreneur creating and fulfilling demand for Durabook offerings.
- Maintain an opportunity pipeline at least four times larger than one’s revenue and margin targets at all times
- Conduct joint sales calls with partners to visit customers to share the Durabook story and to discuss specific opportunities
- Ability to work with end user customers directly when appropriate (formulating product suggestions, coordination, and the assisting of closing projects)
- Getting in front of partners and end user customers for face-to-face meetings is a priority.
- Responsible management of company resources as it pertains to travel and ongoing expenses
- Work with distributor partners to manage pricing, inventory, and supply for specific opportunities
- Gather partner and customer feedback to the Product Development, Product Management, and Engineering teams to help in continual improvement
- Implement and manage sales/marketing programs for partners such as sales incentives, floor days, demo programs, print/digital marketing, contests, and tradeshows
- 5+ Years of related experience in a Partner or Channel Sales Role
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, science, or engineering
- Must live within territory (Central, West Coast)
- Ability to travel up to 65%
- Strong work ethic and ability to multi-task
- Able to demonstrate a successful track record in sales
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal networking skills
- Strong, thoughtful, and well-crafted written/oral communication and negotiating skills
- Ability to think strategically and tactically in understanding the bigger needs of partners and customers
- Ability to establish the required partner engagement and presence to ensure maximum impact on opportunity creation
- Problem solving approach leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through with partners.